We want your original designs! Winners of our weekly Design Devotetees contests will be rewarded with, fame, fortune – $10 for winning contest + $1 per shirt sold, bragging rights and the pride knowing that people are walking around in your Tee! Devotetees will keep all their rights to their designs.
Please read our terms and conditions at http://www.devotetees.com/terms or at the bottom of this page before submitting your design
Comments or questions are welcome.
1. As a Devotetee Designer, I understand that by uploading my Tee Design, I am confirming that I agree to the following terms and conditions which serve as a contract between myself, the Devotetee Designer, and the website devotetees.com
2. As a Devotetee Designer, I understand, that the terms of this agreement starts on the date that the Designs are initially uploaded to devotetees.com and continues until either when the design is declined for the Weekly Tee, or the final day of sale of this winning design.
3. As a Devotetee Designer, I retain all rights and title to my design. Other then when the design is in review and the week that my design is on sale, devotetees.com
4. must ask my permission to use again.
5. As a Devotetee Designer, I understand, that during the time that my design is on sale, I’m allowing devotetees.com to:
a) to produce, sell and distribute my design on a Tee-shirt.
b) Designs accepted can be used in any appropriate media, press, or promotions during the week the shirt is on sell.
c) devotetees.com can modify or edit design to fit shirts.
d) Devotetee Designers may be asked to share their profile, picture or bio with our audience.
6. As a Devotetee Designer, I understand, and agree to a $10 for winning the contest and royalty of $1.00 per t-shirt sold on devotetees.com during the 7 day sale period.
7. As a Devotetee Designer, I understand, I will be paid via paypal within seven days of final sale.
8. As a Devotetee Designer, I understand if I commissioned a design by a in-house Devotetee Designer at devotetees.com, I am responsible for paying them a flat fee upon completion of design. And if the design is chosen for a weekly Tee sale, I will only receive .75 cents per shirt sold, and our in-house designers will be paid the .25 cents directly from devotetees.com
9. As a Devotetee Designer, I understand, that upon submission of design, I am ensuring that all art is original and does not infringe on any others copyrights. devotetees.com are trusting that this is my blood, sweat, and tears, and I am solely responsible in proving this is my creation if an issue arises or a design comes into question by a third party.
10. As a Devotetee Designer, I understand, all information that I have shared with devotetees.com is true.
11. As a Devotetee Designer, I understand that decisions on all Tee Contests made by the Devotetees Royal Court are final.
12. As a Devotetee Designer, I understand, because devotetees.com are artists more than techs, incase of a website disaster, they will do everything to ensure your shirt is available for sell for 7 days.